If you’ve listened for a while, you know that this podcast is a complement to The Numinous School, my online intuition development program. And you’ll also know that registration only opens once a year with a limited number of spots because I do a limited print run of customized textbooks.
If you didn’t know that, well now you do and you’re in a for a treat because today’s episode is a peak behind the curtain.
This is a recording of one of our monthly Tutorial calls where I take questions from students about anything related to intuition, divination, and the spiritual path.
Questions answered in this class include:
- What’s the difference between trance and meditation?
- How might I manage difficulties such as hyper vigilance when struggling to get deeper into meditation?
- What are some of the best resources for purchasing oracle decks, crystals and essential oils?
- What’s the deal with reverse cards in tarot and oracle readings? Do we need to read them differently?
- My pendulum gives me contradictory answers – am I missing something?
- How can I find out what my personal next steps should be in my spiritual exploration?
- How can I develop my clairvoyance?
Resources I recommend in this episode are:
The Enchanted Map and The Wisdom of the Oracle decks illustrated by Jena DellaGrottaglia
Instinct Art & Gifts in Victoria, BC or online
Banyen Books & Sound in Vancouver, BC or online
Healing Crystals For You
The Crystal Bible by Judy Hall
The New Crystal Bible by Cassandra Eason
Silk Road Teas for essential oils in Victoria and Vancouver, BC or online
Floracopeia for essential oils and resins
The Spice School ~ Glynnis Osher
Aromatherapy For The Soul and The Fragrant Pharmacy by Valerie Ann Worwood
The Mary Magdalene Oracle and Angels, Gods and Goddeses decks by Toni Carmine Salerno
The Mythic Tarot by Juliet Sharman-Burke and Liz Greene
Registration for the 2017-2018 cohort of The Numinous School opens Saturday, June 10, 2017!
Hop on my newsletter to receive the announcement and link to secure your spot.