Beltane is the time when the Queen Of The Land takes the hand of the Horned God in sacred union. It is the moment we rejoice that summer has triumphed over winter. Now we celebrate with fulsome appetites as we recognize love, beauty, passion, virility and fertility as the creative, dynamic life-force energies fuelling the universe.
This is also when we reinvigorate the gods and goddesses within. As we step into our power-to-create, we declare our personal sovereignty (perhaps another reason why May Day is the perfect time to recognize workers’ rights!) Since this is a New Moon in Taurus, it’s the perfect day to set intentions around money, contentment, sensual pleasure, and release stuckness.
On this day, we’ll gather to:
- make fresh flower crowns, rose consecration oils, and hawthorn tinctures
- enjoy a lively luncheon of magical foods
- perform a meditation journey to invoke wild creativity
- jump the Beltane fire for blessings and good luck (weather permitting)
- go home with all you need to do your own love or money spell under the New Moon
As usual, we’ll hear songs and stories of ancestral traditions and pagan customs gone by. And of course, because Old English roses are so near and dear to my heart, we will definitely give focus to rose lore, sacred symbolism, medicine and more!
Saturday, May 4, 2019
10am – 4pm
$125.00 + GST
Includes lunch, refreshments (including wine and espresso coffees), crafts and ritual supplies. Gluten-free and vegan options available.
Maximum number of participants is 10.
Tickets sales close Wednesday, April 24.
~ Intention & Emergence ~