Let’s Get Together
Did you come across me and think, “Wow, we have so much in common! We should get together for coffee…”
That’s awesome! I believe in Divine Timing and if the Universe wants us to collaborate or be friends or just get to know each other better, it’s gonna happen. This I know for sure.
Meantime, I’m usually up to my ears in creating, connecting, nurturing, cooking, baking, gardening, and just generally being. I’m actually a very private person and intentionally make it hard to find my contact information. You have to dig.
So invitations for get-to-know-you coffee are usually awkwardly put off. But I know I need a better answer than, Sorry, I just don’t have the time at the moment.
So now I’m answering, Yes, you can get access to me in one of several ways. If you’d like to connect with me, here’s how.
1) Listen to my podcast. It’s like having coffee with me and one of my friends. This is the best way to get to know me.
2) Explore the resources on this site. This is how you’ll come to understand my ethos and whether we’d be a good fit for session work, a project or something else.
3) Look into The Numinous School, my online intuition course. If you have a question about intuitive development or want to know how to enhance your own, it’s all there.
4) Have a session with me. I can only really tell you so much about what I do or how I do it. At some point, you just have to experience it for yourself. I love doing spiritual work one-on-one, but I only do it a few hours per week so there may be a bit of a waitlist. If you think you’d benefit from a closer relationship with me though, this is how to start the process.
5) Attend my current program, workshop or retreat. I cherish the soulful friendships that I’ve made with those who’ve felt called to work with me in a deeper way – I believe there’s something between us that has drawn us closer together. Intuitive coaching work that coaxes out your greater purpose and connects you with your own inner guidance system is my greater purpose. I work hard at it every day. Which is why I’m too busy for get-to-know-you-coffee. But I have plenty of time for the deeper work of getting to know the real you, so if you’d like to connect just pick one of those options and let’s do it!
If you have something else in mind that I haven’t mentioned here, simply send me an email with the pertinent details. I’ll be happy to respond within a few days.