The Numinous School of Intuition is a year-long program to apply focus, study, practice, and discernment to your soul craft.
You have an important role to play in the unfoldment of a greater vision for the world – and you already know, at a deeper, intuitive level – how to play that part.
Learn to interpret and speak the language of the more-than-human world in this year-long intuition development program.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED UNTIL JUNE 2019.
The Numinous School is:
- 12 monthly group Enrichment Classes via video conference – 90 minutes each
- 12 monthly group Tutorials via video conference – 60 minutes each
- A spiral-bound hardcover workbook (over 150 pages including 9 pendulum charts)
- A USB loaded with 15 meditations, guided visualizations, hypnotherapy and shamanic journeying
- Over 3 hours of music with theta-beats for relaxation or intuitive attunement
- 10 practical technique videos
Registration entitles you to participate in future cohorts for free. So it’s okay to drift away partway through the year and parachute back in at a later time.
Currently, about 30 of the nearly 300 past participants are still active each month. Others just dive in for a month here and a month there over the course of a few years. And some people just like to listen to the recordings instead of attend the live online classes or participate in the Facebook group.
Your pace, your choice.
What are the Enrichment Classes and Tutorials?
Key Content delivered through live interactive video calls.
(Basically, I’m going to show up to nurture your soul and spirit, twice a month, for a whole year.)
2nd Sunday of each month
10:00 – 11:30am PST
Some things are much easier to talk about than write about, and some things need to be experienced directly. During Enrichment Classes, we’ll work our way through the textbook but go “off the page” – I’ll expand on key concepts and share the deeper research through practice exercises, variations, troubleshooting and group sharing of experiences. All calls are recorded and available for download within a day.
Halfway through the most recent cohort year, in our Enrichment Classes we had already explored:
- August: Going in and out of trance, experimenting with different depths and lengths of time, which we practiced on our call.
- September: Understanding our clairs, which ones we use most naturally, isolating and developing different clairs through specific exercises.
- October: An extended guided journey to heal our spiritual abandonment wounds and deepen our sense of embeddedness and belonging in the world.
- November: We practiced SIFTing (methodically noting sensations, images, feelings and thoughts) during a chakra journey. We paused to journal a few times which is another way to develop our facility with going in and out of trance states, maintaining a light trance state while processing. We also worked on increasing our tolerance for receiving spiritual love.
- December: We practiced connecting with Elements and Archetypes with special attention to purification and cleansing rituals to complete the year.
And that was just halfway through the program!
3rd Wednesday of each month
12:00 – 1:00pm PST
These sessions are an open Q&A format. You can bring any question (course-related or not) and I’ll help you through it. This is your monthly opportunity for some laser-focussed intuitive coaching and feedback. If you can’t make it onto the call, you can also email me in advance and I’ll answer your question on the call. You’ll hear the answer when you receive the call recording.
We will use the Zoom video conference platform for all group calls with video and audio-only versions available for later enjoyment.
Tutorial topics are generated solely by student questions.
Halfway through our most recent cohort year, in our Tutorial calls we had already explored over 40 topics including:
Mercury Retrograde • Spiritual hunger • Dream interpretation • Grief rituals • Resistance to meditation • Hypervigilance in trance • Spiritual attacks • Enneagram • Processing anger • Inner child work • Using pendulum charts • Kids and oracle cards • New moon rituals • Trauma-sensitive approaches to intuitive development • The ritual of naming • Cultural appropriateness • Ayahuasca • Spirit guides • Quietness in our group • Impacts of natural delivery birth versus caesarian on spiritual life • The Myths of Lilith and Inanna • Spiritual narcissism • Repeating numbers and sequences • Solstice and Yuletide rituals •
What topics will be covered?
Over the course of the year, we’ll move through the monthly Lessons in our textbook:
• Lesson One: Getting Clear On Your Clairs
• Lesson Two: Grounding ~ Establishing A Strong Foundation And Sense Of Safety
• Lesson Three: Attention ~ Opening And Aligning To The Unseen Worlds
• Lesson Four: Attunement And Discernment ~ Good Spiritual Hygiene
• Lesson Five: The Pendulum ~ Appropriate Use And Advanced Techniques
• Lesson Six: Oracle Cards ~ Beyond Clichés And Platitudes
• Lesson Seven: Working With Angels And Guides ~ Invoking Your Allies
• Lesson Eight: Night Magic ~ Working With Dreams And The Moon
• Lesson Nine: Shamanic Journeying ~ Navigating Non-Ordinary Reality
• Lesson Ten: Integration ~ Strengthening The Bond Between Psyche And Soma
• Lesson Eleven: Symbolism ~ Personal And Archetypal Mythwork
• Lesson Twelve: Ritual And Ceremony ~ Maintaining A Dialogue Across The Realms
Here are four current students with their 1 – 2 minute testimonials about the school:
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN AGAIN IN JUNE 2019.
Watch for a sneak peek inside The Numinous School textbook. (It’s not your ordinary textbook!)
How would it feel to give yourself a year to nourish a deeper relationship with spirit?
In its first iteration, this program was a self-led fully digital course. I’ve created a few online courses now and by all measures they’ve been successful. Great feedback, excellent returns.
But here’s what I see as a problem: online courses keep us online.
I don’t know about you, but I’m doing my best to curb my screen time.
It takes a lot of bells and whistles and sophisticated understanding of psychological levers to get and keep us online and urge us (sometimes persuade, push, cajole, shame, game-ify and – let’s just say it – manipulate us) into staying online.
Most people will not complete an online course. That’s completely understandable and *good*.
Being online is taxing for the psyche and tiring for the soul.
Without the shiny tools of persuasion and crafty tactics of glamour, scarcity, reciprocity, FOMO and comparison, content producers couldn’t keep us there.
And I hate that that kind of stuff. I’m sick to death of persuasion. And I don’t think our intuition thrives when we’re tethered to a computer. I don’t want to buy into a big fancy learning platform that keeps us all bound to the circumdrome of the internet marketing machine. I want to do this differently.
So I’ve spent a few years refining this program to create a course that’s in alignment with what your intuition needs to blossom.
Intuition requires a relationship with the sensual world.
In that spirit, this program is booked-based with an accompanying USB stocked with meditations. It’s tactical, portable and supportive.
Study at the beach, your hotel room, in your garden, on a road trip, wherever you feel inspired to drop in and listen to your soul.
The Numinous School may not change your life. It won’t clean your house for you, automate your work or make you money while you sleep. There’s no urgent motivation that it can fulfill. But it will give your soul some quality time and help you hear to its whispers more attentively.
Enrolment signals that you believe your spiritual wellbeing is key to your thriving; you want to keep your soul at the centre of your life.
Helping you to honour that investment of time, money and energy is my goal.
So yes, we will still use our computers. But our online time will be for personal connections and interactive learning. You can ask me anything.
This course is for you if you:
• value intuition as important feedback
• are looking for practical tools to keep you on the path to your greater purpose
• crave a deeper connection with yourself, soul or spirit
• want to make decisions, (big or small, in life or work), from a heart-centered, soulful, culturally sensitive, just, and respectful place
• prefer straight-forward and structured instruction
• appreciate a crisp, elegant aesthetic and spiritual pursuits are no exception
• are put off by rigid belief systems
This course is probably not for you if you:
• don’t enjoy being online at all (this would be awfully expensive just for a workbook)
• have strong reservations about (or religious conviction against) divination
• are looking for a certification program
• have a strong belief in a hierarchy of realms such as Theosophy, I AM/Ascended Master Activities, some religions, etc. (The tools may be helpful for you, but I don’t think you’ll like my style because I believe in the primacy of a person’s own experience and am not a fan of hierarchy. I just want to be up front about that.)
At the end of this course you’ll know:
• your dominant clair and how you most easily receive intuitive messages
• which intuitive tools work best for your decision-making style
• how to discern authentic spirituality from phoney puffery
• how to put divination and shamanic journeying to practical use in your life
• how to access your angels, guides and higher consciousness
• easy ways to ground yourself for greater traction, momentum and potency
• a fast technique to access creativity and innovation on-demand
• methods to release unhealthy energy or habits that no longer serve you
• fundamental practices that are complementary to many spiritual paths and healing modalities
The Numinous School Online Program is the pre-requisite for The Practicum Year.
The Numinous School of Intuition is for those who yearn for a world that embraces the sacred in daily living; who want their lives to be soulfully led, who think they might be getting signs but aren’t quite sure what they mean, who want to get out of their heads and into flow.
Did you arrive here from somewhere else and are wondering who I am?
I began channelling and reading oracle cards professionally in 2009 and have trained in France with renown intuitive teacher and author, Judee Gee. I honed my skills working with clients in ten time zones around the world. I’ve taught hundreds of hours on the topic of intuitive development, leading workshops in four countries. I’ve also led trainings for healers and coaches on how to design and teach courses online.
The Numinous School originally launched in the spring of 2013 with an initial cohort of nearly 75 students in an online classroom. It has since been refined and transformed into a portable, experiential, year-long group learning and support program.
I recommend you read my About Me page to learn about my other training, experience, and approach.
Still have questions? See if they’re covered below.
If you’re hesitant, check in first before purchasing. Have you gotten everything you can from programs you’ve already purchased? Do you still have unread books or unopened audios that you are pretty sure could move you forward? Do you know what actually works for you when it comes to personal development? Because if reading, audio meditations, worksheets and videos haven’t worked for you in the past, then maybe this program should be a “pass” for you.
Here’s what important to know: Everybody is intuitive. Not all of us will become world-famous psychics, but each of us can probably learn how to find lost keys. There is no guarantee you will experience overnight results. It’s completely possible that you’ll take this course, do all the work, and things won’t really shift much for you for months or years. That’s a possibility. (I just had a breathwork session that unlocked the meaning of a regression experience from eight years ago). Divine timing has its own pace.